Kathleen will be on the faculty of upcoming NBI seminar, MaineCare update 2011
February 7, 2011 Comments Off on Kathleen will be on the faculty of upcoming NBI seminar, MaineCare update 2011
The seminar will be geared toward:
- Insurance professionals
- Nursing home administrators
The subject matter to be covered:
Do you have the most current information relating to the impact of the new MaineCare changes? Are you confident in your ability to advise your clients due to these developments? Join us at this seminar to not just learn what changes have been made, but also gain insight into how they will affect your clients. Get yourself up-to-speed – enroll today!
- Help clients make smart financial planning decisions with a solid understanding of the new framework.
- Avoid precedence conflicts by analyzing the federal reforms versus MaineCare policies.
- Review the possible financial outcomes and get tips for helping with planning decisions in light of the MaineCare changes.
- Guide clients through the MaineCare qualification process by knowing what’s involved.
- Translate the recent MaineCare reforms into the day-to-day practice skills you’ll need to advise your clients.
Date: March 24, 2001
Place: Fireside Inn, Portland
Sponsored by: National Business Institute
More info at: NBI seminar website